Saturday, April 12, 2008

Like O, Like H

Wow, so sorry we didn't update at the beginning of the month. We've all been super busy with school. This is a GIANT ISSUE though. Interviews with The Donnas, Die Mannequin, The Cliks, Automatic Dub Riot, Dancing with Paris, Hello Operator. The amazement of it all!

So I had my first alcoholic beverage in like MONTHS! I usually refuse to drink at shows, usually cause I don’t like to be under the influence during interviews. Now that I have a bit more free time till September, I was able to celebrate Adriana’s bday! Happy 20th Adriana! I’m not going to lie, it’s nice to only have one exam and be free from lengthy essays. I’m venturing into the world of broadcast, so who knows what’s in store for me.

School work aside…let’s go back to Muted…

Next month is GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER!!! Bigger interviews, bigger bands, more behind the scene photos!

We were lucky enough to check out the AP tour featuring All Time Low and the Rocket Summer. Those who know me know that I pretty much adore Bryce Avary of the Rocket Summer, so I was excited to go this concert.

So next month, look out for an interview with All Time Low and Forever the Sickest Kids as we talk wands and pink flamingos!

Also get ready for an interview with the Never Ending White Lights and CHIODOS.

That’s right you heard it hear…CHIODOS!

So a nifty email floated my way this week about an amazing band called the Artist Life. Not only are they Canadian but let’s just say I’ve been dancing around my room to their single Waiting Room. Check them out on April 26th at Sneaky Dee’s. Check them out in next month’s issue as well!

So here’s the single that I’ve been playing over and over again!

No comments: